Ultra-high-speed Intelligent Universal Gang Programmer
- Support devices with Vcc from 1.2V to 5V.
- Extremely fast speed. P+V 64 Mb NOR FLASH memory in 11.3 seconds and 1Gb NAND in 108 seconds.
- 4 isolated programmer modules based on SUPERPRO 5000 working asynchronously. Each module is built with 144 universal pin-drivers. Universal adaptors are available for varies packages up to 144 pins. New device support will be easier.
- Controlled by a PC via USB2.0 (high speed) .
- ISP/ICP programming capability available via ISP/ICP adaptor
- Only IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms are used for high reliability. (+5%~-5%) and (+10%~-10%) Vcc verification enhances programming reliability.
- Advanced and powerful functions.
Production mode start chip operation at the moment the chip is inserted in the socket properly.
Project function simplifies processes such as device selection, file loading, device configuration setting, program option, and batch file setting into one touch step.
Password can be set for project files and production volume control
Batch command combines device operations like program, verify, security into a single command at any sequence.
Serial numbers generators are available as standard or customer-specific functions.
Log file is useful for quality tracking.
- Over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware.
- WINDOWS XP/VISTA/Win7 compatibility
Compare with SP3000U
|K8P6415UQB||9.1(P)+2.3(V)= 11.4(s)||25.1(P)+16.8(V)=41.9(s)||64Mb NOR FLASH|
|AM29DL640G||20.5(P)+2.3(V) =22.8(s)||38.5(P)+11.8(V)=50.3(s)||64Mb NOR FLASH|
|K9F1208U0B||35.2(P)+32.2(V)=67.4||188.6(P)+179.2(V)=367.8||512Mb NAND FLASH|
|KAP21WP00M||53.2(p)+54.8(V)=108||-||1Gb NAND FLASH|
|K9F1G08U0A||60.4(P)+56.1(V)=116.5||362.3(P)+359.3(v)=721.6||1Gb NAND FLASH|
|AT28C64B||0.8(P)+0.1(V)= 0.9(s)||1.2(P)+0.8(V)= 2.0(s)||64Kb EEPROM|
|24AA128||2.7(P)+1.8(V)= 4.5(s)||5.0(P)+4.0(V)= 9.0(s)||128Kb SPI EEPROM|
|QB25F640S33B60||29.0(P)+14.4(V)= 43.4(s)||55.2(P)+41.4(V)= 96.6(s)||64Mb SPI EEPROM|
|AT89C55WD||2.5(P)+0.4(V)=2.9(s)||3.3(P)+1.0(V)=4.3(s)||20KB FLASH MCU|
|ST72F324BK4B5||2.6(P)+1.3(V)=3.9(s)||18(P)+7(V)=25(s)||32KB FLASH MCU|
|MB89F538||1.21(P)+0.93(V)=2.14(s)||12(P)+6(V)=18(s)||32KB FLASH MCU|
|Upd78F9234||2.6(P)+1.3(V)=3.9(s)||38(P)+16(V)=54(s)||16KB FLASH MCU|
- All orders received before noon Beijing Time will begin processing the same business day.
- XELTEK updates software and device algorithm regularly.
- View the latestDevice List .
- Download the current software version free of charge .
- Updates are available by mail at a nominal charge.
- XELTEK also adds devices upon customer's request at its option.
- Programmer is warranted to be free of manufacturing or workmanship defects for one year from the date of purchase.
- Online Technical Support is also available 24 hours or you may call us during our business hours through Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm (Beijing Time).
- Supported devices: EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, FPGA Configuration PROM, FLASH memory(NOR & NAND)n, BPROM, NVRAM, SPLD, CPLD, EPLD, Firmware HUB, Microcontroller, MCU.
- Packages supported: DIP, SDIP, PLCC, JLCC, SOIC, QFP, TQFP, PQFP, VQFP, TSOP, SOP,TSOPII, PSOP,TSSOP,SON,EBGA, FBGA, VFBGA,uBGA,CSP,SCSP , ...
- PC interface: USB2.0
- Stand-alone Feature: None
- Electrical spec. of the AC adapter: AC input 90V to 250V, 50/60Hz, DC output 12V/6A; power:15W
- Mechanical parameter: Main unit: Size: 438*216*94 mm Weight: 4.3Kg.
- Packing Box: Size - mm Weight: 5.9 Kg.
- Main unit with a DIP48 adaptor, AC adaptor, USB2.0 cable, software CD (include: install software, user manual), register card
- Optional accessories: adaptor in varies packages.